It will happen often that you'll need to go back to your timesheet to add or adjust information. This article will guide you through how to make adjustments to your timesheets.
Note: If the steps below don't match what you see on your screen, it could be that your access level does not allow you to go back to previous timesheets, in this case, please contact us or your account admin.
ADJUST A PREVIOUS TIMESHEET
- Log into your account > click on "TIMESHEETS" tab on the top navigation
- Under "Week of [DATE]" all users will see 3 tabs: "This Week", "Last Week" and "Past Timesheets".
3. Click on "Past Timesheets", to see all your previously submitted timesheets.
4. Next click on "Edit" for the week you'd like to make adjustments to.
5. Now you should see that week's timesheet in editing mode and you'll be able to add any projects, associated time, activities, and notes for the week. You'll also be able to add any overhead expenses.
6. Hit the yellow "Submit" button in the top right corner when you are all done! 🎉