Monograph Dashboard allows you to control the amount of access each person has by placing them in a custom policy level. By default, the first user on Monograph is placed into the "Master" level where they have complete control and edit-ability. From there, you can create unlimited custom policies as you see fit.
Assigning a User's Access Level
When inviting a team member via the "TEAM" tab, you'll be prompted to select their access level.
Editing a User's Access Level
If you need to change a user's access level, take the following steps:
- Go to the TEAM tab
- Click on the name of the user
- Click on "Edit" on the top right corner. After selecting "Edit" you'll be able to adjust their permissions from the drop-down.
Things to Note
- Every user can edit their own timesheet's so by default we do not allow you to turn this off.
- Every user can edit their own profile.
- Every user can see who is on the team.
- Anyone who is assigned to a project can always see it.
- In order to limit a team member's ability to view any financial information, create a profile that has all toggles off and apply that toggle to their profile.